At Tech 365’s we respond to a wide range of end-user requests when it comes to Desktop Support. Although our Help Desk supports new user and equipment set-ups as well as other desktop projects, our first priority is to resolve high priority incidents that impede an existing client’s ability to work. Therefore, we divide our services into two primary categories – Real-Time and Desktop Project Requests. This approach offers many benefits our clients:
- Ensures that when you have a high priority issue, our frontline technicians are available to serve you immediately
- Minimizes the time you spend on the phone while our technicians work, thus delivering a superior customer experience.
- Enables us to offer low prices and provide additional services at no charge by leveraging our less expensive NOC resources when direct client interaction isn’t required.
At the heart of any successful efficient business is an IT infrastructure that is unfailingly reliable, extremely secure, industry compliant, and continuously monitored by a desktop support analyst. If it doesn’t sound like your company, simply call on Tech 365’s Help Desk and let our trained Desktop Support technicians handle your ongoing system administration, preventative maintenance, systems monitoring, and hardware repair so you can focus on your core business functions.
The Tech 365 Support team can handle all desktop support jobs, including:
- Routine monitoring
- Remote desktop troubleshooting from our data centers
- Help desk phone support
- Server and network support
- Standard operating system support for both Windows and Macintosh
- Personal computer repair, laptop repair, software and hardware repair by a knowledgeable repair technician
- Help and support for computer networks
- Specialist support for complex server and network projects
- Computer training for your staff by a desktop services technician
- Help with cloud computing issues
Our flexible solutions allow you to choose the level of assistance you need, so that you can find the right technician and the right support for technology that serves your needs better. We believe that effective Desktop Support identifies the products and services that will help improve your company’s functionality and ultimately your bottom line. That means there is no one-size-fits-all package of support; our technicians work to help you achieve your company’s specific goals.
We can also function as your Chief Information Officer (CIO), offering long-range IT consulting and planning, development, and implementation of new IT and telephone system solutions. Whatever your company’s needs, Tech 365 can help you achieve your goals with effective technology.